Research Area

Hello pals,
  Hope you all doing greeaattt :) I know it's been so long we have talked about anything but it was a busy schedule and as you all know that in Pearl Academy you can hardly have time for anything else except your work probably :| anyways but this college is way too interesting than anything else in this world though , Pearl Academy is making me achieve my goals perfectly. Whatever we study or research about anything is amazingly interesting. Though i love discovering new things and places and the best part in Pearl is you only discover new and interesting things and places.

Yes, so its the last module of the second semester going on and so far it went well by the way my previous module went good and hopefully this will also go well :)
So basically, they have asked us to research everything about a place that too in a group of four people including you. Groups and places were allotted so my research area is Lajpat Nagar and my other group members are Simranjeet, Manpreet and Roshni.

It was fun researching about a place we hardly visit and exploring different things. We were being thrown out from our comfort zones by grouping us with random people so that we can research and interact nicely with everyone.
Exactly like that happened, girls i just knew by their names are my good friends on this date :)
Its good to have new friends and thanks to our faculty for giving us such kind of assignments where we interact and jell up nicely :)

Well don't worry i will soon come to my research area i know you guys must be excited to know things about a place you hardly able to visit :) will surely break that curiosity :)
Join soon to my next blog :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History lessons from a shopoholic

Prototype for my micro area

Product Culture of Lajpat Nagar